Riches of Ardania
A large furry minotaur with rippling hot fur
Level: 14 Total XP: 57280
Strength: 25 | plus 7
Constitution: 25 | plus 7
Dexterity: 14 | +2
Intelligence: 7 | minus 1
Wisdom: 9 | minus 1
Charisma: 9 | minus 1
Max HP: 41
Surge Value: 13
AC Total: 12
Atk bonus R Hand: plus 17
Atk bonus L Hand: plus 17
Left hand: Spiked Gauntlet (1d4+1d8) Plus 10 Base Damage
Right hand: Spiked Gauntlet (1d4+1d8) Plus 10 Base Damage
Plus 5 on Spot, Listen and Search Checks
Racial Hit Dice: A minotaur begins with six levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 6d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +6, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort plus 2, Ref plus 5, and Will plus 5.
Acrobatic: Plus 2 on all jump and tumble roll.
Combat Reflex: You may make a number of additional attacks of opportunity equal to your Dexterity bonus. With this feat, you may also make attacks of opportunity while flat-footed.
Natural Weapon: Gore (1d8).
Powerful Charge (Ex): A minotaur typically begins a battle by charging at an opponent, lowering its head to bring its mighty horns into play. In addition to the normal benefits and hazards of a charge, this allows the beast to make a single gore attack that deals 4d6 plus 1-1/2 Str bonus points of damage.
Natural Cunning (Ex): Although minotaurs are not especially intelligent, they possess innate cunning and logical ability. This gives them immunity to maze spells, prevents them from ever becoming lost, and enables them to track enemies. Further, they are never caught flat-footed.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).
Bonus Feats: At 1st level, a fighter gets a bonus combat-oriented feat in addition to the feat that any 1st-level character gets and the bonus feat granted to a human character. The fighter gains an additional bonus feat at 2nd level and every two fighter levels thereafter (4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, and 20th). These bonus feats must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter bonus feats. A fighter must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including ability score and base attack bonus minimums.
Endurance | CONSTITUTION
Athletics | STRENGTH
- Closed Mind: +2 on all saving throws to resist psionic powers
- Toughness: You gain +3 hit points. (this number is already included in PJ Morgan’s max HP stat)
- Weapon Focus: You gain a +1 bonus on all attack rolls you make using the selected weapon (spiked gauntlet)
- Power Attack: The player may choose to subtract any amount of points from their attack rolls and add them instead to their damage rolls
- Combat expertise: When you use the attack action or the full attack action in melee, you can take a penalty of as much as –5 on your attack roll and add the same number (+5 or less) as a dodge bonus to your Armor Class. This number may not exceed your base attack bonus. The changes to attack rolls and Armor Class last until your next action.
- Improved disarm: the opponent does not have a chance to disarm you. You also gain a +4 bonus on the opposed attack roll you make to disarm your opponent.
- Improved trip: You gain a +4 bonus on your strength check to trip your opponent. If you trip an opponent in melee combat, you immediately get a melee attack against that opponent as if you hadn’t used your major action for the trip attempt.
- Knock-Down: Whenever you deal 10 or more points of damage to your opponent in melee, you make a trip attack as a free action against the same target.
*Greater weapon focus: +1 bonus attack roll with focused weapon (stacks with weapon focus)
- Weapon specialization: you gain a +2 bonus on all damage rolls with the selected weapon
- Greater weapon specialization: you gain a +2 bonus on all damage rolls you make using the selected weapon. stacks with weapon specialization.
Back: large, Minotaur sized leather backpack
Right Hand: Spiked Gauntlet
Left Hand: Spiked Gauntlet
Armor: Quarter-Plate armor
Leggings: Quarter-Plate thigh and shin guards
Arms: Quarter-Plate bracers
Feet: Spiked Boots(asthetic)
Waist: Iron buckled Leather belt
- 3 ft. of rope
- short dagger
- 50763 gold
- 3 bronze rings
- 2 silver rings
- 1 opal neclace