Riches of Ardania
Cunthar The Expander
A large barbarian with rippling hot muscles and blue woad paint
Level: 14 Total XP: 58980
Strength: 30 | Plus 10
Constitution: 26 | Plus 8
Dexterity: 18 | Plus 4
Intelligence: 4 | Minus 4
Wisdom: 7 | Minus 2
Charisma: 16 | Plus 3
Max HP: 13
Surge Value: 4
AC Total: 9
Atk bonus R Hand: Plus 15
Atk bonus L Hand: Nil
R Hand: Iron Warhammer “The Ass Tenderizer” (1d12)
L Hand: Nil
- Fast Movement: Start first in the fight.
- Rage 4/day: Gains +2 to Strength and Constitution modifiers and +2 temporary max hp. Cannot use any Charisma, Intelligence or Dexterity based actions or skills.
- Greater Rage (Ex): At 11th level, a barbarian’s bonuses to Strength and Constitution during his rage each increase to +6, and his morale bonus on Will saves increases to +3. The penalty to AC remains at –2.
- Trap Sense +4
- Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At 5th level and higher, a barbarian can no longer be flanked. This defense denies a rogue the ability to sneak attack the barbarian by flanking him, unless the attacker has at least four more rogue levels than the target has barbarian levels.
- Damage reduction -3
- Indomitable Will (Ex): While in a rage, a barbarian of 14th level or higher gains a +4 bonus on Will saves to resist enchantment spells. This bonus stacks with all other modifiers, including the morale bonus on Will saves he also receives during his rage.
Common, Ignan (Fire Creature/spirit)
Right Hand: Nil
Left Hand: Two handed iron warhammer
Armor: Leather barbarian’s armor (ac plus 7)
Feet: Leather boots
Head: Bear-Helm (ac plus 1)
Waist: Leather belt
Back: Backpack (utility), owl bear cloak (ac plus 1, frost resistance plus 1)
Iron Will: +2 will on saving throws
- 2 Owl bear hides
- Owl bear tent roll
- 26 units smoked owl bear meat
- 2 boar hides
- 5 units uncooked owl bear meat
- 9 units smoked boar meat
- 3 units of smoked bear meat
- Bear-pelt backpack
- 2 Blood-steel horns
Cunthar Grew up in an unusually peaceful clan of barbarians, who would, if not for their lack of literacy, and tendency towards combat, would have been considered monks. In his childhood, his clan had begun a transition from a warring self centered group of nomads to a highly spiritual tribe. Cunthar was always taught to take only what one needed for himself, and to give what extra he had to those with more need, and that pillaging for the sake of pillaging was one of the greatest wrongs a Tribesman warrior could commit. However, despite this new found sense of morality, this did not mean Cunthar was a pacifist. In fact, as any good barbarian would, his tribes people loved to fight, but now only for a good reason. At a young age, he began training with a large, rectangular war hammer, A simple weapon for simple men, and by the age of 14, he was one of the most proficient warriors of his tribe. he spent his young years traveling the lands with his people, smiting those barbaric tribes that sought only bloodshed for bloodshed’s sake, and distributing these blood tainted goods to those who needed them most. Longing for a greater purpose, Cunthar left his tribe at the age of 25 on a pilgrimage for knowledge.